Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Someone to watch over me...


...our greatest glory is not in failing...
rather rising each 
time we 
fall....


So we have grown through some character
building this week.
I say WE, because even though
the situation was focused
more directly on one of our children...we all
shared her suffering, outrage, heartache...
And
We all became more resolute in helping her
go forward, regroup...begin again.

Life is so tenuous, precious, ever changing...fluid.
We gurgle along as a brook over boulders, 
gathering in strength, 
in our momentum flowing along
creating a force which eventually grows into a mighty river
and
 at some point making our way... adding to the seas of the
earth.


I am just a Mom...a Wife, a Nana.
At times I feel like, a tired old woman who's greatest joy would
be to just sit in a chair, on the porch, in the sun...
Then something happens to a loved one
and I become a 
WARRIOR!


I pick up the torch of RIGHT...of compassion, and tenderness, of
decency, and flaming love.
The culprit of deceit 
and horrible hurt, did find it's way to our door. 
If he physically showed his face
it would be the last thing he
did in this earthly state. 
 I'm sure I would be standing in line
to hog tie him to a tree, paint him with honey, and pray for an
early spring bringing out our great bears of the wild.

There, now I've got that off my chest.

I heard just yesterday, that FB...the internet and such
is becoming a dangerous place for some to come visit because
people are becoming to depressed in comparing themselves
to everyone else out "there"...HUH?
You get what you look for.

I have found a place of refuge...a place of rebirth...a place of
laughter, and light.  Yes, admittedly there are gross and
very disturbing things as well,
  it's what you seek and focus on...these will be the things that fill your heart.
My promise to you is TRUTH, and resolve.
Honesty is a weighty proposition, but in the end pays great dividends.  I have learned this the hard way, for I am
 a mere mortal, who is fighting to find her
way as well...but what I have found
is worth the sharing...if it only helps,
 ONE in the doing.

*****

Every morning you are given (24) hours.  
They are one of the 
few things in this world you get
FREE of CHARGE.
If you had all the money in the world,
you could not buy an extra hour.
What will you do with this priceless treasure? 


So, so grateful for the knowledge
I have, that there are indeed warriors in goodness and light
who are watching over me and my family.
No matter what comes our way...we will get through it.
Together we win
Divided we fall
We win together...
or it's
No win at all! 

1 comment:

  1. "together we win, divided we fall"... true statement. There are many that need to learn and implement this into their lives.

    ReplyDelete