Friday, January 3, 2014

I am NOT to old, to learn NEW things....

Oh my goodness!

I have been meaning to come here and get serious about sharing with the world, the things of my heart...but my heart has been in repair for a while, and so...the journey begins.

 

 Winter must be cold...for those with no warm memories......

  I live in a part of the world, that at times...feels as far removed as the North Pole.  And yet it is because of this isolation, I have found an opportunity to heal, and grow.  My man, LG and one of our daughters, Starr, live in Island Park, ID., in a little cabin in the woods.

The land of trees, and water...blue ribbon fishing, 600 miles of groomed sledding trails in the winter...and boasts one the largest calderas in the world...just south of Yellowstone National Park,  a remarkable spot of Paradise.

I want to offer a place of recollection, an atmosphere of sharing THE GOODNESS...but along with that comes truth...and all truth, is not pleasant.  So there will be tears, heartache, a few rantings...but lots and lots of JOY!*

I had ambitious plans of paying one of the high school girls, up here on the mountain, to come to my house and teach me how to navigate around this new technology...and not appear to be to OLD, to have anything of worth to share...but if wishes were hair on our head, well, we've all have a few, at some point in our lives.  So here I sit, trying to figure "IT" out!


Stay tuned, for the best is yet to come...


4 comments:

  1. I am so excited for this new adventure! A safe place, away from the cares and arrows of the world. A Place for truth to be spoken - awesome! You are the best Jamie! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie, you are my inspiration each and every day. I enjoy reading your daily posts so much, that if I miss one, I feel left out. PLEASE keep writing and sharing in your wonderful spirit , so that we all can feel of your love for life...<3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait. I love reading your writings. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank yOU all, my very special friends, who have a hold on my heart...LIFE IS GOOD, & Oh so worth sharing.

      Delete